Bachelor of Business Analysis.
To be able to graduate you have to complete all the requirements for your programme. For the BBA(Fin), you must:
- Pass all the compulsory papers
- Complete all the requirements for your major(s)
- Pass a Computer Competency Module (CCM) in the first year of study
- Pass a Writing Competency Module (WCM) in your first semester of study (see note below)
- Take an Employment Skills Module (ESM)
- Complete any Assurance of Learning requirements
- Pass a minimum of 360 points at 100, 200, 300 and 400 level including at least: 240 points above 100 level and 80 points above 200 level
- Include 40 points above 100 level in a different subject/s from your first major.
You can choose to:
- Take a second major
- Take a specialisation
- Take other elective papers.
Students who choose not to take a second major may take a maximum of 80 points from outside the field of the degree - this includes all management subjects and the compulsory papers for the degree.
Note: If you do not pass the WCM in your first semester of study, then you will be required to take MCOM104 Written Communication for Management in your second semester. This may require additional points to be taken for your programme.