Conference abstracts are listed by stream. Select the stream to view abstracts
that have been received.
To access additional information about the streams please visit the CMS5 Conference website hosted by the University of Manchester.
- Affective organising
- Apollo Ante Portas! - Critical Perspectives on the Creative Age
- Beyond the control-resistance debate: a fresh look at experiences of work and cultural control in the new economy
- CMS at work in the world
- Critical management and craft
- Critical marketing perspectives on identity construction in market exchanges
- Critical public sector management studies (cpms)? Could there be such a thing?
- Critical thinking in the management of information and communication technologies
- Critical views across cultures: legitimacy and divergences in management practices
- Development and globalisation: organising global concerns for security and participation
- Emergent story and control narratives
- Identity, methodology, and the researchers' craft
- Intellectual capital, labour and value: extending the critical agenda
- Management and organisation history
- Management and philology: perspectives on languages
- Managing the self: identity, consumption and choice
- Movements of transition: hegemonies, resistances, alternatives
- New perspectives in the study of professionalism: reconnecting professional organisations with professional occupations
- Outsourcing [the] economy: offshoring and the new global economies
(lo longer running)
- Psychoanalysis, organisational practice and the political
- Reconnecting diversity to critical organisation and gender studies
- Relevance and practice: what has CMS achieved so far?
- Talk, power and organisational change
- The civic university and the future of management education: business school models and futures
- The contextual constitution of conflict in multinational corporations
- The spirit of capitalism: critical approaches to religion and spirituality in organisation
- The visual culture of business
- Where is critical HRM?
- Work/life intensity: practices, patterns and possibilities
- The open stream
- Doctoral colloquium
© Copyright 2007 Waikato Management School